Cooper Standard is pleased to offer scholarships to children of full-time employees who attend or will be attending a university/college in the United States. Please review the below criteria.
- Applies to two- and four-year institutions in an accredited program leading to a university/college degree
- $2,500 - Awarded to students meeting highest levels of selection criteria*
- $1,000 - Awarded to deserving students meeting selection criteria*
- Must be a child or stepchild of a full-time employee
- Applicant must maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Scholarships awarded based on grade point average, leadership and community involvement
- Does not apply to private K-12 schools
- *Selection is based upon academic, leadership and civic achievements
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the institutions
- Applicants are eligible to receive 2 scholarship grants in total from the Foundation
- Applications must be filled out in entirety to be considered for scholarship grant
- Applicants must re-apply each semester
- Applications must be submitted on most current application form for semester in which they are applying (click link below to download or verify current form for semester)
To be considered, applications must be submitted by June 20th for the fall semester and November 1st for the winter semester. Summer semesters are not eligible.
Please click here to submit an application.